This Mediterranean inspired rosemary hair conditioning mask rejuvenates dull + tired hair. Rosemary + olive oil have been used for centuries for their hair conditioning benefits and are chock full of antioxidants.
This mask will repair dry + damaged hair, providing slip + shine, improving your hair’s overall texture. Rosemary is said to stimulate hair growth + give mental clarity. It also smells delicious!
1 tsp rosemary
1-2 tablespoons boiling water
1/4 tsp olive oil
1 spoonful of Tea Tree + Aloe Vera Cleansing Powder
Place rosemary in
In a separate bowl, spoon Tea Tree + Aloe Vera Cleansing Powder, olive oil + rosemary water. Stir until a smooth paste is formed.
Apply to wet hair, distributing evenly. Rinse thoroughly.
NOTE: Rinsing won’t remove all the oil from your hair. It will absorb into your strands over a few days but if it’s too oily for you, do another wash with the Tea Tree + Aloe Vera Cleansing Powder + water, or use the Cleansing Powder dry as a dry shampoo. Blow-drying will also help the oil penetrate into your hair.
If you have any mask leftover, this makes a great facial!
Rosemary hair benefits
- leaves hair feeling soft and shiny
- stimulates hair growth
- has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial benefits for the scalp
- high in antioxidants
Olive Oil hair benefits
- contains squalene which makes your hair supple, shiny, and strong
- can penetrate your hair cuticle for deep conditioning
- provides slip, making your hair smooth, antioxidants improve hairs overall texture
- protects the hair from UV rays
- prevents moisture loss and moisturizes the scalp
We love it when you Get Dirty With Me!
Step 1: Treat yourself with this rosemary conditioning mask
Step 2: Snap a picture
Step 3: Tell us what you think!
Step 4: Enjoy your silky smooth hair!