DISCLAIMER: Don’t try this at home.
1. The garnish on my cocktails counts as a serving of fruit. Right? RIGHT?!
2. If I put hot sauce on this questionable food I won’t get sick.
3. I grew up in Australia. My stomach can totally handle this unrefrigerated food item (see also #2)
4. Fancy coffee counts as a meal.
5. Yes I feel sick, but I only have today, so I’m just going to hike through the pain up this volcano. The faster I hike, the sooner I can be in the fetal position in bed.
6. A drink + nighttime cold and flu pills = the best way to sleep through plane travel.
7. If I don’t sleep for 2 days, I’ll definitely sleep on the plane.
8. My new local friends are drinking their homemade moonshine and are fine, so I’m sure I will also be fine.
9. I’m just going to pat all these stray dogs and cats.
10. Lots of other people have done it, and haven’t died, so I’m sure I’ll be fine.